We’re moving and expanding!
This blog is moving (and expanding) to a full IT security news and views site (http://ITsecurity.co.uk).
Latest news on ITsecurity
But that’s all folks. If you want to keep up with the latest news and views, hop over to ITsecurity!
- Two iPhone hackers probably behind the Oleg Pliss attacks arrested in Russia
- CESG advice on securing Android in a BYOD environment
- Attacking smart TVs
- Comment spam – a growing problem
- Does the government run the spy agencies, or do the spy agencies run the government?
- The Reform Government Surveillance Nine should copy the ISPs’ methodology if they want to change government policy
- The tech giants’ letter to the Senate is just a load of fluff
- China’s response to US accusations of cyber spying
- NQ Mobile – still in the balance following Muddy Waters negative report last October
- The danger we face from the NSA’s collection of facial recognition images
- Europol, FBI, NCA and others disrupt the Gameover Zeus botnet — claim a 2 week window for users to get clean
- Mystery surrounds the fate of torrent site publichd.se
- Don’t Spy On Us – a day of action
- There is no ‘right to be forgotten’; and Google won’t forget you anyway
The new site will continue its role in challenging and disrupting the traditional view of security – but over a wider area. In particular it now has a Panel of Experts who will be contributing (when they get time from their day jobs) on a selection of specialist areas. Alphabetically, they include:
- Dr Brian Bandey – Dr Bandey’s Surgery: IP, Cloud, Big Data and e-Safety Laws Anatomised
- Alexander Hanff – CEO Think Privacy Inc: Globally respected Privacy expert
- David Harley – David Harley on malware
- Bev Robb @teksquisite –Internet security & social media consultant by stealth…
- Richard Smith – Financial skulduggery; especially of the tech variety
- Kevin Townsend – Opinions on current information security news and issues (that’s me!)
- Robin Wood – Penetration testing issues and passwords
All, except perhaps for me, are recognised world- and thought-leaders. So head over and check us out – and spread the word.